Senior Data Engineer - DWH (f/m/d) - full-time
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
What you can expect
● Assume the technical leadership role for the team building our new data warehouse
based on Snowflake and DataVault 2.0
● You will develop and optimize strategies for our Data Vault automation framework,
using Node.js, Python and SQL
● You will develop and optimize our DataVault schema and related data marts, to ensure
both efficient load processes and fast analytical queries
● Drive a culture of good engineering practises and implement processes, systems and
tools to aid and empower the team in their day to day work.
● Facilitate technical design and architectural discussions in your team and align with
other engineering teams
● Together with our teams you will work on business requirements and translate them
into technical specifications
● You will develop our systems and processes hands-on
● Drive the future road map of our data platform by researching new tools and